To enhance student success and a positive home/school partnership each parent/guardian is asked to:
- Make sure the student arrives at school each morning before 8:05 with proper nutrition, clothing in compliance with dress code, grooming standards, and school materials
- Check the agenda every night and make sure all assignments are completed
- Provide the student with a quiet, comfortable, well-lighted place to study
- Attend Back to School Night, Open House, Parent/Teacher conferences, Student Study Team meetings, and at least two additional school functions.
- Communicate concerns regarding the student’s academic progress